Terms & Conditions of Use
The acceptance of these terms and conditions is mandatory for the use or access the annystudio.com website. The use of this website and any information derived from this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, as well as your waiver of any and all claims against the author of this website.
The author (also known as Anny) is the person who has created, updates and supports the website under the annystudio.com domain name.
This website, including all the information, files, names, images, services and products, is provided as is and on an as available basis, without any warranties. In no event shall the author of this website be responsible or liable (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for expenses, losses, damages or costs of any kind that may occur as a result of access, use, or inability to access or use, this website, or arising out of any materials, information, qualifications, opinions or recommendations published or mentioned on this website.
The content of this website is a result of its author’s work, experience, beliefs, preferences, feelings, observations, conclusions, taste, consciousness and knowledge. Whether it shares your opinion or not, you recognise the author’s right to have and express their own opinion and make their own statements by any means available on this website.
Whether you agree or disagree with the author, you accept that the author is not responsible for your choice to consider any information on this website, to follow or not to follow any advice, or any consequences of such choice.
Alterations, errors and corrections
You agree not to add, alter, substitute or amend, partially or in whole, any information displayed on this website. However, if you notice a mistake, a typo or an inaccuracy, please contact the author to suggest the corrections or improvements.
You acknowledge that mistakes do happen sometimes, and agree not to hold the author liable for any errors within this website and any incidental or consequential losses or damages directly or indirectly arising from such errors.
Other sites and links thereto
Subject to change without notice
Any part of this website may be changed without notice.
The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, informational texts, web-page code and scripts, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, are the property of the author or licensors thereof and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
Generally, and unless otherwise stated on this page or elsewhere on this website, the use of the published material from this website is allowed, provided you place a prominent attribution next to the material and you do not alter or distort the content of the copied material. The attribution must be made in readable text indexable by search engines, its text size must be large enough to be easily read by people, it must be displayed at all times close to the material you took from this website, and it should say “Designed by Anny, annystudio.com”, or “Author: Anny, annystudio.com”, or “Source: annystudio.com”, or similar. The exact wording is up to you, but the meaning of the text should be clear and it must constitute a clickable link leading to http://annystudio.com without the rel="nofollow" attribute in its HTML code.
Direct links (hotlinks) to images on this website are not allowed.
If you are still in doubt whether you can use the content from this website, if you have any questions, or for offline/physical usage of the material, please contact the author.
It is not allowed to use any materials from this website for creation, promotion, dissemination, distribution, support or business of:
- junk mail or spam;
- computer malware (viruses, trojans, spyware, backdoors, etc.);
- scam, deception, or any unlawful or unfair activity;
- invasion of people’s privacy and mass surveillance;
- advancement of quantity over quality; or reduction of quality and/or reliability of any goods and services;
- opposition to Pro-choice ideas;
- dogmas, cults or religions;
- growth of the population of the Earth, particularly in the overpopulated areas, countries, nations or cultures;
- credits, loans, mortgages or other financial borrowings;
- monopolies, or other economic and legal arrangements (e.g. TPP) that sacrifice interests of people and sovereignty of countries to privileges of major corporations.
in Australia (in addition to the above):
- lies or propaganda;
- censorship and restrictions of freedom of speech;
- political and economical short-sightedness that deprives Australia of secure future and keeps Australian economy undiversified, relying on population increase for economic growth, heavily dependant on commodities, especially on mining, which is unsustainable, and destroys Australia’s greatest assets like the Great Barrier Reef and the precious agricultural lands in Hunter Valley.
- political, economical and administrative division of Australia into states and territories;
- double standards, including such concepts as “political correctness”;
- destruction of, dilution of or disrespect for the Australian identity, including its European culture heritage;
- urbanisation of Australia and decline of rural Australia;
- red tape or complication of laws, regulations and any other bureaucratic matters to the point when people can’t manage the affairs themselves and are forced to use the help of “specialists”, “advisers” or other middle men;
- turning Australian education and medical systems into a business or lowering their quality;
- obstruction of patient’s full access to their medical records or any other information related to their health and body, or diminishing patient’s control or right to make any decisions regarding their health and life;
- obtaining people’s personal details by any business or organisation for any purpose other than providing the service that the customers requested, or collecting the details that are not necessary for providing the service without giving the customers an explicit option to not provide such details (e.g. asking for the customer’s address if no home delivery is involved).
- recruitment, real estate or marketing agencies;